Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: Vitamin C for your home

Jan 7, 2011

Vitamin C for your home

It's winter here in the US: cold & flu season

We need some vitamin C.

Orange.



Love this ceramic tote!


I would love to have this chair, in this exact color. 
It would be perfect for the earth tones in my living room area:


Of course, I had to have some orange shoes on this post.
Always shoes. Always.


Happy Friday, my loves.
Hope this post provides a good dose of orange.
Enjoy your day!


Credits: images 1 and 2; images 3 and 4; shoes

7 comments:

  1. Great Images, thanks for sharing, cute ceramic tote very spring..
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Not really my colour, orange, but I DID buy some oranges ;-) today and ate two of them already!!! Feeling healthy here ;-)
    Have a vitaminfilled weekend!
    Bye,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kitchen! The second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I just found your blog through a different blogger and I'm glad I came over. Your blog is a breath of fresh air! I like that you include shoes in your posts too. :) he he he. I'll definitely return! (Loving those orange colors!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your selections are such the boost! l totally want to live in those kitchens, either one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the interior is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some vitamin c for sure and your post was the perfect dose:)

    ps...I am having a give-away on my blog if you have a minute to stop over!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete