Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: Sending some red energy your way

Mar 2, 2010

Sending some red energy your way

Have you ever rushed, rushed, rushed through the day and at 9:00 pm you can't believe the day is almost gone? Yes, that was my experience today. I would love to have a few extra hours to finish a few tasks.The good thing is that I received a gift this afternoon and it was all wrapped in...you guessed it...sexy red gift wrap! I guess my friend saw my blog's theme for the week. How sweet!
So, here's more awesome red for all of you darlings:

I read earlier today that the color red is associated with heat and warmth. So I'm sending some red to those of you who are still battling snow and rain. Spring is near!
 

CREDITS: Popi chair; red staircase; Mario Batalli dutch oven; dinning room with red chairs; floral chair; red lamp; retro measuring cups; floral pillow; ottoman; timer; red door; living room.

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta el rojo, siempre tan vivo!

    Bonita selección.

    Besos desde decoratualma :X
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casa Bella! I am so glad you found me. Loving your blog too. I'm delighted that you added me to your recommend list! I'll be doing the same. xo Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won the Giveaway on BBB!
    Please send me an e-mail to laura.trevey@gmail.com

    Congrats!!
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura: Seriously!!!! I'm so happy! It's my B-day on Monday. This is the perfect gift! Thank you! I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete