Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: When is spring coming....pleeeeease?

Feb 19, 2010

When is spring coming....pleeeeease?

I live in the Rockies, in a beautiful valley. So why am I complaining? Because I live in the Rockies, in a beautiful valley, which means...it snows, and snows, and snows, sometimes until mid-May. Yes, no kidding.
I've been thinking Spring for a few weeks now, and I am trying really hard to continue with my happy thoughts. However, I look outside the window and it is..yes, you guessed it, snowing. And it will snow this weekend, no sunshine until Monday.

So I went to one of my favorites sites. Not only this wonderful woman is from Argentina, my native country, but she is a wizard with flowers and with taking beautiful pictures of them (and yes, it is summer down there now, so I am so jealous). Look at these roses, just beautiful and rosy, and aw! I want to smell them:
 
I can't remember what these are, but my mom's garden was full of them. I wish they would grow in my area, but well...they don't. I love their bright purple color. 


You can check out her blog: here.
More beauties:


Ok, now I feel better. I can stand the snow for a few more days. Thanks, Maria Cecilia. Gracias.

5 comments:

  1. That seems to be a unanimous question in the blogging world! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the casa dulce blog is fantastic and so is yours! I'm so glad you joined my blog, which led me to yours. No lo vas a creer, pero mis padres son uruguayos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful! This takes me away from the cold Chicago winter for just a bit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel better too, stunning photos - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...I'm glad you found me so I could find your blog! You have a beautiful blog yourself! Looking forward to coming back! Thanks for your very nice comment!

    xo's Kristin

    ReplyDelete