Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: My Wish List

Feb 10, 2010

My Wish List

My birthday's coming up in a few weeks and I have a wish list. It's not that I don't like a super amazing pair of high heel boots (though I'm too short to look good in ANY pair of boots, darn it), but what I really want: power tools. I am so much into redecorating and do-it-yourself projects, that I CRAVE for the following:


I do, I really love power and hand tools. I mean, Home Depot is for me what Channel is for other women. Yes, I am a self-confessed girlie-girl, but Home Depot is MY candy store. Oh, the things I could do with this nifty power stapler...and I will...I'm just closing my eyes really hard right now and wishing upon a star...it will come true, it will come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment