Though I'm much more of a
"I can make a nice lamp base out of that rusted planter" type of person,
I still love really pretty things to mix with my very weird interesting creations.
A few things from a good store, others from the Thrift store,
others are garage sale finds that I convert into something else.
So here are a few things from Alice Lane that I find beautiful:
Plans for the weekend?
1. Finally finish and open my new blog! (I'm almost there!!!)
2. Harvest Day Family dinner on Sunday (pics on my new blog)
3. Farmer's Market shopping on Sat morning
4. Organize, clean, paint, paint, paint.
5. Laugh, smile, dance, sing, be happy to be alive.
Here's to an inspired and wonderful weekend to all of you!