Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: Tea time

May 18, 2010

Tea time

When I was a little girl, I loved playing house and inviting my imaginary friends and teddy bears to tea.

Now, I love gathering with friends and family to sip some of the heavenly concoction. But most of all, I love finding antique, unique, beautiful tea cups and saucers to add to my collection. One day, when I clean them all and have a good place to display them, I will show you my actual collection. For now, let's see these, shall we? Aren't they pretty? Love this part of being a girl....collecting pretty things!

By the way, I'm a guest blogger at Miles of Style this week. Check it out.
Have a pretty, wonderful, colorful, and just all around awesome day, lovelies.
Muchas gracias for stopping by.
Credits: here.

20 comments:

  1. The tea cups are just beautiful! What a wonderful thing to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have! So happy I discovered you on over at Miles of Style. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore tea parties and I always look forward to them...Those tea cups are beautiful :) I have a few like that and I think I need few more :)
    Adorable :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh la la...love these photos. they are making my rainy day brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pink tea cup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blog you have here! I am a huge fan of tea cups and using them for flowers especially! I love throwing tea parties too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tea cups are pretty, but you have also nice ideas to present them. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore rare and art like tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! My mother collects teacups and over the years, I've started taking more and more of them for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you, I love a beautiful tea cup. I'd like to get a few more for a nice afternoon tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, love love your photos! still have to host a tea party. thanks for your lovely visit and comments. you have a great week! verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que selección mas bonita y delicada!

    Ya te he visto en Miles of Style. Está muy bien eso de los bloggers invitados que colaboren con blogs amigos.
    Tengo la sensación de que aquí en España no se hace.
    Aún :)

    Un beso con abrazo Sivia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just lovely!!!!

    would you like to trade buttons?! ..

    *hugs*
    Erika
    http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola Silvia, he llegado a ti desde Miles of Style. Que blog tan bonito y este post de las tacitas me ha encantado.
    Bs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely post! Have an awesome day you too!!!

    Kristin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope to be invited to one of your tea parties to see your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet sweet images...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty
    Im sure you have a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just packed away my tea set, seeing these images were bitter sweet -- am now drinking tea from a bog standard mug.....3 months to go before I see them again. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete