Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: Inspiration from Belgium

Feb 4, 2011

Inspiration from Belgium

I was very impressed with yesterday's beautiful post
by the fabulous Greet Lefèvre,
author of the magnificent Belgian Pearls blog.

I just had to check out the resources she provided
for purchasing historical materials in her country.

I was amazed by the images I found:

I like classical, timeless decor mixed with clean, simple lines.


Lately, I've been gravitating towards the old European style homes.


 I think it is all those memories of growing 
up in Buenos Aires, a grand city
called "the Paris of South America".
All the monumental European-inspired
 homes I used to walk by have been
in my heart and mind for the last few years.


If I ever When I build my dream home, these will be my inspiration images:










I love, love, love them. 
Did I say it already? 
 I love them.


Thanks to Belgian Pearls for the inspiration.

To you, my loves, a wonderful weekend.
There's still time to participate in the $100.00 Anthropologie
gift card giveaway.




Credits: Rik Storms

8 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't want a home like that...
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very interesting that you just wrote a post about this. Lately, my husband and I have been doing a lot of talking about our dream home, and we both LOVE European architecture. My husband has even been looking at blogs for inspiration!
    I find that so humorous!
    Your blog is lovely!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a spacious kitchen with lots of sunlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Silvia, European architecture and interiors are beautiful. The picture with the little dog is stunning. Have a lovely weekend..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the patio flooring! I've been wanting that look for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you! Such lovely, bright and sunny rooms. The paved patio with the sunshades reminded me of the patio and gallery at "La Mansion" at the Four Seasons in Bs Aires, it has the same relaxed, french, easy looking flavour. (Pity about the electricity tower in the back)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Greet's blog as well! She has such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me ha encantado el baño, que bonito, que elegante, que limpio!!!!!
    BSS

    ReplyDelete